Tuesday 11 March 2014

BROWSE 24 HOURS UNINTERRUPTEDLY WITH MTN, ETISALAT, GLO and AIRTEL NIGHT PLAN – GUARANTEED!!!

WATCH ME AS I UNLEASH TO YOU THE ONLY ONE SECRET SOFTWARE THAT I HAVE BEEN USING TO BROWSE THE INTERNET 24 HOURS FREE WITH NO RECURRING MONTHLY DATA SUBSCRIPTION
      Are you among those that Airtel, Etisalat, Glo or Mtn restricts to surf the internet by day and only grant you access to surf at night thereby turning you into a night worker/watchman?   

      Do you want to surf the internet by day and at your own convenient using the same 9PM – 6AM plan without any restriction from your network providers?   
      
      Dear friend,

My name is Udo Uche A. Over the years I have been surfing the internet for various purposes as would any other internet user. In deciding on which data plan to subscribe, I always take into consideration the amount of gigabyte it would offer me, leaving aside every other disadvantage I might get from purchasing the plan. It is a known fact that night browsing packages offered by all the network providers in Nigeria goes for a lesser amount as against the day time browsing plan. The only disadvantage of the night browsing subscription plans is that it will deny you from browsing at daytime as well as cause you to stay awake all through the night working, thereby turning you to into a night owl. Despite that the night browsing plan does offer you with higher volume of gigabyte, its limitations outweighs the benefits it offers.  Severally, I have purchased night subscription plans of 4Gig from MTN and Airtel but was unable to exhaust the data before the expiry period. The reasons for this were that:
 
1.    Inadequate supply of electricity during night hours
      2.       Poor network coverage at some hours in the night      
      In most cases, I was only able to use up 1.5GB out of 4GB while the remaining balance would be taken back from me by my network provider. Having suffered this loss for many times, I began to find a solution on how I can: 
      1.    Use the night plan subscription to browse by day since we normally have constant light by day.
2.    Ensure that I exhaust the entire 4GB on my subscription plan even when my network provider is saying something like “Y’ello! Your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan has expired”
 
      I thank God for the invention of technology into this world which has really made life lots easier and fun because while I was searching for solutions to the above problems, I was able to discover one miracle software that didn’t just brought solutions to my problems but also help me to browse the internet FREE of charge. Yes, this is not a joke! It is real. At first, I could not believe it but not until I tried it on all the networks sims and modem that I have to get a confirmation of the same results. I was so amazed to see that this one miracle software could help me browse free on all the available networks in Nigeria without spending a penny. The best part is that with this miracle software:
       1. Your download is unlimited
       2. You will browse all through the day using ANY night plan from ANY network provider (I will show you how)
       3. You will enjoy the fastest network speed ever – No more poor network or slow speed again 
       4. Your browsing is FREE of charge for ALL networks. GUARANTEED!!! 
 
 
      NOW YOU CAN BYPASS ALL NIGHT PLANS RESTRICTIONS FROM VARIOUS INTERNET PROVIDERS AND BROWSE THE INTERNET ALL THROUGH THE DAY 24/7 WITHOUT INTERRUPTION – MAKE THOSE MIDNIGHTS SLEEPLESSNESS A THING OF THE PAST AND HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER YOUR SURFING HOURS TODAY!!

I know you must have been very excited and really anxious to see this miracle.
Don’t be in haste because I wouldn’t just let you see this software but I would let you have access to it for FREE with no string attached. GUARANTEED!
This software works real well with ALL the telecom network providers in Nigeria. It also works perfectly well with Cobranet mdem and Multi-Links Telkom mdem. With zero credit balance/data in your Cobranet or Multi-Links, you will browse with this software and download anything you can think of on the internet without limitations.
I know you might have questions like “why am I giving out this miracle software free?”
YES, everyone would wonder why I am giving out this software for FREE! The truth is that I am giving it out for free now because I got it for free somewhere and thought it wise to share it with others. This is only for a limited period of time for some persons who might want to take advantage of it and start enjoying FREE internet access with unlimited download just like I have been doing and after which I shall fix a price on it at the end of this free offer period. Like I said earlier, this free offer isn’t going to be forever and so I were you I would just hit the download button to get this miracle software. You will find every instruction on how to install the software as well as how to use it browse 24 Hours uninterruptedly with any network in the installation guide that comes with the software when you download it.  
So, what are you waiting for?
DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THIS MIRACLE SOFTWARE NOW! 
GET YOUR COPY OF THIS MIRACLE SOFTWARE NOW!




1 comment:

  1. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (247officedept@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all to free yourself from scammers, please beware of impersonators and contact the right loan company Email us via:  247officedept@gmail.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

    ReplyDelete